Terms and Conditions
If you purchase a subscription plan, you agree as follows:
- You agree to pay, using a valid credit card (or other form of payment which we may accept from time to time), the fixed and periodic charges and fees (including prepayment plan fees for multiple periods) set forth on this Agreement (such as the fixed Sign Up Fee and/or the recurring Monthly Fee), applicable taxes, and other charges and fees incurred in order to access our Fee-Based Products.
- We reserve the right to increase charges and fees, or to institute new charges or fees at any time, upon reasonable advance notice communicated to you through a posting on our Website or such other means as we may deem appropriate from time to time (including electronic mail or conventional mail). We will automatically charge your credit card or other account at the start of the standard or multiple-period prepayment plan billing period and at the start of each renewal period, unless you terminate or cancel your subscription. (Please allow up to 72 hours to process your cancellation request.
- The renewal charge will be the same as the prior period's charge, unless we notify you in advance at the time of sign up or prior to the beginning of the renewal period as described above. In the event we cannot charge your account, we reserve the right to terminate your access to our Fee-Based Products. If you purchased a multiple- period prepayment plan or you were eligible for a discounted rate but are no long eligible for that rate, your subscription will automatically be renewed at our standard subscription rates and for our standard period (usually monthly) at the start of the renewal period. If you wish to purchase another prepayment plan for multiple periods and we are currently offering prepayment plans at such time, you must notify us prior to the termination of your current prepayment plan.
CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION
If you purchase a subscription plan, you agree as follows:
- Either you or Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss may terminate or cancel your subscription to our Fee-Based Products at any time. You understand and agree that the cancellation or termination of your subscription is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with us including, without limitation, any dispute related to, or arising out of: (i) any terms of this Agreement or our enforcement or application of this Agreement; or our enforcement or application of these policies; (ii) the content available through this Website or any change in content provided through the Website or on a Fee-Based Product; (iii) your ability to access and/or use our Website or any Fee-Based Product; or (iv) the amount or types of our fees or charges, surcharges, applicable taxes, or billing methods, or any change to our fees or charges, applicable taxes, or billing methods. Upon cancellation or termination of your subscription to our Fee-Based Products, we may immediately deactivate your user account and all related information and/or files in your user account and/or bar any further access to such information and/or files, our Website (or part thereof) and/or our Fee-Based Products, except as we may otherwise provide from time to time.
- You can cancel your subscription by contacting Client Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 663-9409 or by such other means as we may provide from time to time. We will attempt to process all cancellation requests within 72 hours after we receive your request. We reserve the right to collect early termination fees, surcharges, or costs incurred before your cancellation takes effect.
Except as specifically set forth in our guarantee policy, all product and service sales are final. Except as set forth in our guarantee policy, there will be no refunds given after receipt of payment and/or receipt of Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss materials. You agree that all fees and charges assessed by us are nonrefundable. Nonrefundable fees include the Sign Up Fee, and the full Monthly Fee for any month (or portion thereof) elapsed (regardless of whether you logged onto our Website or used the Fee-Based Product during that month).
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss is the owner of a proprietary nutritional program which offers classes and other support services to clients interested in a healthy balanced life style. You are signing up for our program online. Under this contract, no further payments shall be due to anyone, including any purchaser of any note associated with or contained in this contract, in the event the location at which the contract is entered into ceases operation and fails to offer an alternate location, substantially similar. In addition, you (the Buyer) may cancel this agreement within 30 days from the time you knew or should have known of any substantial change in the services or programs available at the time you joined. Substantial changes include, but are not limited to, changes from being coed to being exclusively for one sex and vice-versa. To cancel, submit written notice of your cancellation via e-mail to email@example.com or call (317) 663-9409. You will also be entitled to cancel this contract if you (the Buyer) die or become totally and permanently disabled during the membership term set out above. In the event you should become totally and permanently disabled you should notify Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (317) 663-9409. Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss has the right to require and verify reasonable evidence of total and permanent disability. For purposes of this contract “total and permanent disability” means any condition which has existed or will exist for more that 45 days and which will prevent the member from using the services to the same extent as the member used it before commencement of the disabling condition.
In the event that I default on my payment obligation, Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss has the right to collect all monies due in an accelerated manner plus any fees charged by a collection agency and/or any reasonable attorney fees including court costs.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Operation schedules are subject to change from time to time. Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss may be closed on Sundays or holidays. Schedule changes will be posted in advance.
UNAVAILABILITY OF FACILITY OR SERVICES
I agree to hold Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss harmless in the event that particular facility or service in the premises may be unavailable at any particular time due to mechanical breakdown, fire, an act of God, condemnation, loss of lease, catastrophe or any other reason.
RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
I affirmatively represent to Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss, its employees, agents and representatives that I am in good physical condition and am physically able to participate in any and all nutritional programs, physical exercises and treatments, provided by Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss. If I have a history of heart disease, I will consult a physician before joining. I undertake all nutritional programs, exercises, treatment and all use of all Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss programs at my own risk. I expressly release and indemnify Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss its employees, agents and representatives from any claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions or causes of action, whatsoever, to me or my property arising out of, or connected with the use of the services and/or facilities offered by Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss, it employees, representatives, agents and officers.
I understand that my failure to attend Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss classes does not constitute grounds for a refund or cancellation. Participation in special events is strictly voluntary and Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss does not endorse nor recommend utilization of outside vendors or participants.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss is the owner of all right, title, and interest in the Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss brand and logos. No person or entity may reproduce or use (or authorize the reproduction or use of) the Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss brands and logos in any manner other than expressly authorized in writing by Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss. Unauthorized use of Wright Pathways, LLC d/b/a Achieve Weight Loss brands and logos are strictly prohibited.
With the exception of products produced for affiliate program members, Wright Pathways, LLC materials may not be duplicated without express written consent. These are copyrighted materials and legal action will be taken should you replicate any Wright Pathways, LLC materials. These materials accompany the services that Wright Pathways, LLC provides to its clients and Wright Pathways, LLC takes no responsibility for those individuals who are taking information from current or past clients and applying that information as they interpret it. Achieve Weight Loss is an educational nutrition service that offers great results and satisfaction to its current clients on file.
LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT
This agreement is legally binding regardless of whether my use of the facility and its services is determined and paid for on a monthly basis.
This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Indiana.
This agreement contains the entire agreement and may not be changed or terminated orally.
The information contained or presented on this website is for educational purposes only. Information on this site is NOT intended to serve as a substitute for diagnosis, treatment, or advice from a qualified, licensed medical professional. The facts presented are offered as information only - not medical advice - and in no way should anyone infer that we or anyone appearing in any content on this website are practicing medicine. Any diet, health, or nutritional program you undertake should be discussed with your doctor or other licensed medical professional. Seek the advice of a medical professional for proper application of ANY material on this site to your specific situation.In addition, no statement on this website has been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and any product mentioned or described on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.
If you have a history of heart-related disease or are under a physician’s care for any other medical issues, including but not limited to diabetes, consult a physician before purchasing a membership and taking part in any weight loss program.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com or (317) 663-9409